In the frame of the French volunteering programme called « Service Civique », the Regional Youth Information Center (CRIJ) Normandie located in Caen (France), is currently looking for 1 volunteer from EU countries. The project itself is on the topic of “Education for all” and the mission starts on the 1st October 2018, for 9 months.
About the tasks:
- The volunteer will connect young people experienced in travelling together with non-experienced young people, in order to give them the eager to go abroad
- He/she will help to organise playful activities, creating pedagogical tools, etc.
- He/she will be in charge of promoting mobility projects
- He/she will support the CRIJ team during mobility events
- He/she will help to develop an intercultural dialogue in order to fight against the stereotypes and prejudices
- He/she will be in charge of managing an online regional network of volunteers
We are looking for 1 volunteer:
- Aged bewteen 18 and 25 years,
- Like meeting new people and sharing,
- Have experience or a taste for travelling,
- Ability to speak french is a plus.
Practical information: This is not an EVS project but a mission offered in the frame of a french volunteering programme.
- Monthly allowance is 577,08 €/month, 28h/week.
- Travel and accommodation arrangements will be made by the CRIJ Team.
- A personalised mentoring programme and training is provided
- Volunteers are covered by a French medical insurance
- Volunteers can get a housing aid combined to their monthly allowance
- Volunteers get a Service Civique Card with discounts
- Volunteers get an official certificate once the mission is completed
More info in the file attached.
How to apply? CV & cover letter must be sent to email@example.com before the 10th September 2018.